Current Job openings
Part time clinical therapist
Therapist will provide outpatient individual and group therapy onsite and online at Village Wellness Family Counseling, P.C. located in Thousand Oaks, California. Therapy services include treatment of adults, children, families and couples.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Masters degree
- Active, unrestricted licencse to practice in California
- Experience working with children and families
Other Qualification Preferences
- 3 years clinical experience (pre-license experience counts)
- Niche market for counseling services (children, couples, maternal mental health, CBT, behavioral problems, ADHD, DBT, etc)
- Experience running groups
- Willingness to panel with insurance companies
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on client load and the needs of Village Wellness. Hours include some evenings and weekends. While we can not guarantee a minimum number of clients per week it is expected that therapist will be able to see 5-15 client hours per week.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform on-site and online counseling services as scheduled and in accordance with company policies
- Regular, reliable attendance and timely arrival
- Maintain valid license and abide by all laws, rules, regulations and codes of ethics set forth by Village Wellness and licensing board
- Respond to patients requests for service, calls, emails, etc withing 24 hours.
- Communicate with treatment team as needed
- Complete records for each client, including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatement plans, termination notes, contract notes, and any other documentation needed to keep files up to date and accurate.
- Charge and collect payments from clients for services provided.
- Attend mandatory meetings and trainings as directed by Village Wellness.
- Work collaboratively with co-workers
- Conduct services in a professional manner as to maintain the good will and reputation of Village Wellness.
- A competitive fee split
- Comfortable office space
- Supportive team environment
- Monthly peer consultation
- In house Admin who schedules intakes and maintains all electronic medical records.
To Apply please send your CV along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org